- January 9, 2017
- Posted by: secretariat
- Category: General Notices
The ICTAU is looking for suitably qualified and self-driven candidates to fill the position of the Finance and Administration Officer as per the responsibilities below:
|CATEGORY||SPECIFIC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Finance||· Ensure all financial transactions adhere to policy and procedure, including relevant authorization and supporting documentation.
· Ensure all financial transactions are recorded, filed and kept in a timely and accurate manner including the chequebook.
· Make payments and administer cash advances whenever necessary.
· Manage the office petty cash, ensuring sufficient funds are available
· Maintain the bank account to ensure funds are available for all authorized transactions.
· Ensure cash and bank reconciliations are completed every month.
· Work with the Secretary and Director Finance Committee to prepare regular internal and external financial reports including reports to the Board.
|Administration||· Support the secretariat with administrative and logistical activities
· Coordinate the Association travel arrangements for staff and its visitors as required
· Manage the official email of the association.
· Prepare, print and photocopy documents as required
· Ensure the fixed assets register is regularly updated
· Ensure security of all office equipment, including computers, printers, phones etc.
|Other duties as required.||As assigned by the ICTAU|